Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Dat Full Turn?

I desire to see thousands of people finding God and His purpose, plan, and destiny for their lives. I have a vision to see people being touched by God in a new and a fresh way. I can see a move of God sweeping this area. I know that God has called us for such a time as this. I am asking you to stand with me today in prayer and agreement. We can reach our city and we can reach our world with the message of Jesus Christ. I truly believe this. There is much to be done and we must stand together.

We are a group of people who care about one another, who want to help each other. My vision is to see a place where others can come and be welcome, be encouraged, and be loved. More than that, I want to see a place where children, young people, and families can be given hope. I picture a room full of people that have come together from different backgrounds and stages of life. They are excited and enthusiastic about their future because they are connected to a place where they can become involved and develop as a people. This is our opportunity. We have an opportunity to do something great, to be someone great for God. We have an opportunity to make a difference and be a positive influence on the people around us. We have an opportunity to be a part of something much bigger than ourselves, much bigger than what we could accomplish as individuals. This is our moment. We will reach our city with the power of God and the message of His son Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment