Monday, February 1, 2010

True Wisdom

Some people say that wisdom comes with age. I say with age comes experience, but not necessarily wisdom. Let me explain. True wisdom comes from God. I believe that wisdom is not just for the elderly, but for all that put their faith and trust in God. Life experience can only teach us so much. Have you ever heard some one say, "They should have to learn it the hard way"? While I believe that experience is a good teacher, I also believe that the wisdom that comes from God can keep us from getting ourselves into a mess in the first place. Experience teaches us from past mistakes, but wisdom shows us how we should deal with the future. You can wait and gain some knowledge from experience, or you can have the wisdom to know what to do right now. Wisdom comes from God. Ask Him to show you the next step. He is ready to direct your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment