Wednesday, February 3, 2010

21 Days

21 days until our first meeting in Rockmart and the excitement continues to build in me. I can see in my minds eye thousands of people finding God and His purpose, plan, and destiny for their lives. I can see people being touched by God in a new and a fresh way. I can see people being baptized and born again. I can see families being renewed. I see a move of God sweeping the area. I know that God has called us for such a time as this. I am asking you to stand with me today in prayer and agreement. We can reach our city and we can reach our world with the message of Jesus Christ. I truly believe this. There is much to be done and we must stand together. If you live or know people that live in the Rockmart, Dallas, and Hiram area, then please help us to spread the word. Opening night is February 24th at 7:30pm at the Nathan Dean Community Center in Rockmart.

Nathan Dean Community Center
604 Goodyear Street, Rockmart, GA 30153

No comments:

Post a Comment