Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Full Turn Tonight!

Tonight is our opening night in Rockmart. We will be at the Nathan Dean Community Center 604 Goodyear Street, Rockmart, GA 30153 at 7:30pm. The excitement has been building in me now for two months. The day is finally here. I can not wait to see what God is going to do. This is a verse that has been on my heart this morning. 1 Corinthians 2:9 (King James Version)"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." I have never been able to figure God out. Just as soon as I see things going one way God steps in and totally does something unexpected. He always has something better for us then what we have already seen. Trust in God and He will turn you in the right direction. He will lead you into your purpose and destiny. He will take you to places that you can not even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment