Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In a Moment Everything Can Change

Okay, I know it's been over a week since my last blog. I was taking a bit of a blogger vacation, but I am back and ready to blog again. When you look at the things that are going on in the world you can see more and more how things can change quickly. I think about the people in Haiti whose lives have been forever changed in a moment by this devastating earthquake. Yes, things can change quickly in a positive or a negative direction. So we have to be ready, awake, and alert. When a surfer is out in the water they have to be ready to catch the wave, and once they have caught it, they will ride the wave or be crushed by the swell. This is the way life is for us today. The wave of change is coming. Will we ride the wave or be crushed by the roaring tide? Here is what I want you to take from this thought today. If you are ready for change you will not be crushed by it when it comes. You can control the change in your life. Ask God for wisdom, insight, and direction. When you receive it, run with it, so that you can become what God is calling you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment