Monday, January 25, 2010

Full Turn

Tonight I am going to be playing a concert and speaking at Rockmart High School. I am very excited about the opportunities that God has given us this year to get out and minister His Word. Full Turn Ministries will be starting an outreach service in Rockmart beginning February 24th and will be meeting there every Wednesday night. If you know people that live in and around the Rockmart area, please help me to spread the word. I truly believe that we can start a movement in the city that will change lives.

This is a New Year. It is not to late for you to set goals and go for it. I believe that there are no limits to what we can accomplish if we will follow God with our whole heart. Dare to believe. Dare to dream. All things are possible if you put your trust in Him. Let's make a Full Turn towards God.

No comments:

Post a Comment