Thursday, December 31, 2009

Uncharted Territory

Today is New Years Eve. Tomorrow is the first day of a New Year and a new decade. Looking back on the past ten years I have seen God do a lot of wonderful things in my life. There is no way to say all the things that He has done for me so let me give you some of the highlights. I wrote two books that were published and one became a best seller overseas. Full Turn Ministries reached thousands of youth and young adults. I recorded four CD's with my band LMC. I got married to a beautiful girl that I met at a church in South Florida. Met a lot of wonderful people. Totally renovated our facility and went to a whole new level in ministry. Well, I could go on and on with this. The point is, if God could do all of this for me, then imagine what He can do for us as we march into a new decade? We are in uncharted water. The future is ahead of us. So, set your heart for the best. Your greatest days are still ahead of you. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment