Monday, December 28, 2009

Resolution

Okay, so Christmas time is over and I had a great time with friends and family. Have you ever noticed that whatever you do for the holidays some kind of food is always involved? If you are not careful all you do is eat. On that note I have decided to fast during the month of January. Not because I ate too much in December, but because I believe if we want to go to a new level we have to get out of our comfort zone. The only reason I tell you this is because maybe there are some of you that would like to join in this with me. I told you last week that if you want to do something new then you need to break old patterns. In the first month of a new decade and a new year I have decided to break my old patterns, to give up something that I enjoy for the month of January to start the year off right. Even if you do not want to be a part of this, think about what you have been doing that possibly you need to change so that God can take you somewhere new. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment