Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mind Riot

Inspiration, motivation, passion, desire, focus, determination, discipline, compassion, forgiveness, faith, purpose, covenant, patience, partnership, integrity, sacrifice, effort, and giving. These are all words that we should add to our life in this New Year. If you want to be successful these words are the qualities that you need to possess. To know your weakness is to find your strength. Look at these words again and find what you might be lacking. Set your heart to have all these things at work in your life and you will make 2010 your best year ever. I believe in you. Start a revolution in your life today. Overthrow the old system that has been at work in your mind and become a new creation in Jesus Christ.

The Bible teaches us that our carnal mind is the enemy of God. We have a war going on in our minds. A riot going on between our two ears. Resolve the situation today. Take a step. Have faith in God. Set your mind to do good.

Prayer: Father I know you know my heart and that you see my thoughts. Help me to be what you have purposed for me to become. Change my way of thinking. Help me to take on your devine nature. I submit my will to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment